Thursday, May 7, 2009

A belated birthday bash photo exposee

I don't know why I was awake at 4:30 am this morning...perhaps it was one too many Dr. Pepper's last night at the restaurant...perhaps it was the fact I have slept in for the last two weeks because it has done nothing but be cloudy and rainy...perhaps its that I need to get some bulbs planted in the backyard before they start growing blooms in the basement...perhaps it was the loud snoring coming from the other side of the bed where my husband slept just slightly out f hitting range or perhaps it was the little white paw poking me in the face with a loving "Wake up Mom, I'm hungry!" intent from a certain gray tabby.

Regardless as to why, I was awake at 4:30 am (its now 5:50am). I've had a coffee and my breakfast so its about time I get this blog entry off. My apologies for the delay but here is a photo expose of the 2nd birthday bashs of our little Canuck Kitten...where have the last two years gone?












































No comments: