Thursday, February 12, 2009

A PC for T...

T of late has decided that she wants to be even more like Mom. She wants to play on the laptop just like Mom....this doesn't mean pretending to type or hen peck, this means hen pecking on Mom's laptop...this is not a good idea.

She can turn on the laptop and load up browser windows without too much trouble...for her, but its trouble for me.

I tried to satisfy her need for speed by giving her an old desktop solar powered calculator. This keeps her busy for a few minutes but now she's learned how to pull dining room chairs out and hoist herself onto them, even when they are tucked under the table. There's never a dull minute around here!

Hey, its my turn! I'm calling Nan, she'll give me a compooter!

Mommy is so mean, she won't let me play with her computer!
(Where are the seagulls when you need them to poop on that lower lip?! Oh wait, we live in Kansas, so how about a Prairie Dog?)

I guess I am going to have to live with my little computer...is it time for the Wiggles yet?














No comments: