Monday, October 24, 2011

She is a Super Hero Princess Girl!

T has a few Hallowe'en parties for her various activities. I don't want her wrecking her "Good Witch" costume so I pulled this super girl costume out from my stash. I got it post Hallowe'en last year at Target for like $2 because it was missing the cape and boot covers. To 'enhance' what parts of the costume I had, I got some stretchy headband ribbon and two white flower hair clips at Hobby Lobby (@$10). I wanted yellow flowers but they had every colour but yellow...so white it was! Its more serviceable anyways!

I haven't sewn the headband or belt yet but I clipped them together with the flower clips so she could wear it today. I found some red velveteen in the remnants bin for $3 at Hancock and tada, a cape! It needs some Velcro but a clip I had did the trick for now.

She is a Super Hero Princess Girl!





No comments: