Saturday, October 22, 2011

Long Day...

I promise I will update this with pumpkin patch pictures soon. I wanted to update those interested in how things went at my second craft show. In fairness, the craft show was put on by a local special needs group. That being said, perhaps I should have just given them a donation and saved my time. Lots of oohs and aaahs and business card taking but that's it.

It wasn't well attended or promoted and I made a sale of three cards. That's it, for six.long.hours. A friend stayed with me so it was a wonderful chance to catch with her however, I would have loved to be a smidge busier seeing as I put a lot of effort into getting ready for today. Oh well, it was for a good cause and no one was very busy sales wise at all. And now I'm all set for the Christmas bazaar in three weeks!

I thought you might be interested in my display! S helped me out with some display stands from some scrap wood we had in the garage. I'm quite happy with how the setup went today, I think I've got a winning display and somehow just need to turn all the ooohs and ahhhs into dollar signs.........






No comments: