Sunday, May 1, 2011

If I were a butterfly....

Yes, yes, I know I'm behind on the birthday and Easter pictures. My parents have been visiting and despite my efforts to get other stuff done successfully, I have failed to get those shots edited. Its on my list, I promise.

Today T sang at her preschool's church's 11am service. They sang, "If I was a butterfly...". I would post the video but sadly both the 3 yr old class and 4 yr old classes sang together so my little short kid got stuck in the back row in the impromtu lining up that ensued.

Take it from me, the 3 yr old class didn't do all the actions that T has been deligently practicing...she does a mean butterfly impression!

Anyways, here she is before the service in her new pink dress and pink jelly shoes...too cute.



Talia service 2





Talia service 1

No comments: